Parliament Magazine is a unique publication working at the heart of the EU. With an active advisory board of MEPs, the magazine opens a window into the workings of the European Parliament – and other EU institutions. We take pride in the fact that we are the best piece of news when it comes to the EPM and their achievements.
Published every fortnight – and delivered to your letterbox – Parliament Magazine examines key policy debates as they unfold through the eyes of MEPs, European Commissioners, national players and respected commentators.
In recent issues Parliament Magazine has included articles by, or interviews with:
– President of the European Commission José Manuel Barroso
– President of the European Parliament Josep Borrell
– Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan
– Romanian Prime Minister Calin Popescu Tariceanu
– UK foreign minister Jack Straw
– UK interior minister Charles Clarke
– Luxembourg Foreign Minister Jean Asselborn
– Italian Europe minister Rocco Buttiglione
– Vice-President of the European Commission Franco Frattini
– Vice-President of the European Commission Margot Wallström
European Commissioners for agriculture, internal market, health, environment, regional policy, employment, enlargement, research, education, information society and the internal market have also featured in recent issues and many more.
With so many articles we have extensively provided details on many projects, issues and generally shared educational material with the public that has helped inform many individuals on current events as well as past achievements of many EPM.
Regular contributors also include EU presidency ministers, ambassadors, leaders of the parliament’s political groups, senior members of parliamentary committees and rapporteurs on key EU legislation.
With such a wide range of contributors, the Parliament magazine is the biggest and best-informed piece of news that is being shared with the people.
In the last six months over 100 MEPs from across the EU’s 25 countries have contributed to Parliament Magazine. We have set our new goals to extend this number by a significant amount in the coming years and to create a better bridge when it comes to informing the public about European Parliament projects and happenings.